Loree Brethren Church sits on the corner of Strawtown Pike and County Road 850 S in southern Miami County. It was organized on March 26, 1883, by a group of mostly German descendants. It would become a Brethren Church about three months later.
In 1883, the members of Loree met in a barn owned by Squire Biggs. The animals were sheltered on the ground level, while the worshiping went on in the hayloft. In 1895, Oliver and Laura Worl deeded an acre of land on the property where the church still stands. Here they erected a wood frame church.